Friday 30 June 2017

Here's Cheers!

I've had this image for ages but never really got around to colouring her up (why I have no idea, she is just gorgeous!) but with the closing down of Kenny K, I thought it was about time. I'm sorry to see them go too.

Kenny K Happy Hour

Card ingredients include:



Copics: Skin: E000  E00  E21  E11  E04  R20
             Hair: Y21  YR23  E35  E37
             Dress: B000  B21  B95  B97
             Ribbon: RV23  RV25  R46
Papers: Fancy Pants 'Wonderful Day' paper pack, cardstock
Other: Gathered Twigs Distress ink, ribbon, rhinestones.

Kenny K Happy Hour


I'm playing along with:

As You Like It: Favourite way to add ribbons & why? (If my image has a bow I love to add ribbon to tie in with the image)

7 comments:

  1. Your coloring, layout, papers and colors are amazing! I was sad to see they are closing and have some images I need to use too. Incredible details on your card as well. Thank you so much for the marvelous creation this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!Love your coloring!Thank you for sharing with us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!Hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Fantastic colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Such a fun image and you've coloured her so wonderfully well!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors and patterns you used. The vibrant colors are just perfect for this image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image! And your coloring is exceptional. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a gorgeous creation. Folds challenge me so, I am in awe of your coloring skills. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete